Here's a selection of work I've published over the last few years. Washington Square News is NYU's official student newspaper, and NYU Local is the hipper, younger news blog cousin.
- Apps for Communicating and Organizing in the Age of Trump, NYU Local, November 2016.
- Studying Abroad 2.0, Washington Square News, September 2016.
- Free Speech Post-Gawker Will Be Just Fine, Washington Square News, March 2016.
- Churchill's Hiccup, and the Modern Nation State, tommycollison.com, February 2016.
- WSN Influential Students: Noah Geib, Washington Square News, December 2015.
- NYU Local, Disability, Representation, tommycollison.com, October 2015.
- Facebook's real name policy must go, Washington Square News, September 2015.
- Netzpolitik shows importance of free press, Washington Square News, August 2015.
- Users must be wary of webcam snooping, Washington Square News, April 2015.
I've written for Washington Square News since September 2013; click here to see almost all of my work there.
When I was 16, I self-published a 20,000-word series of essays on growing up with a physical disability. I include them for the sake of completeness, and you can read them here.